JYP NATION IN JAPAN 2011  

Posted by athirah


I wish i can go there..hihihi...
can you imagine???
attending JYP NATION CONCERT...wow!!!
it's more than dream come true...hahaha..
when it say in Japan, 
one thing that came across my mind is..
i want to ask a good friend of my 
who is doing her internship in Japan rite now
to buy some 2PM goodies for me...
Alia...could u?? plezz sis..hiihi..
unfortunetly she is not into Kpop...

anyway this Poster do really attract me...
why??
just look at 2PM picture..
i don't know why..but i really like this picture..
the blue glittering background makes this picture more interesting..
plus wooyoung hairstyle..hihihi..
[always attract to wooyoung hairstyle]


This entry was posted on 20:20 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments