2AM in Malaysia...  

Posted by athirah

since all the background is 2PM..
so to be fair [don't know to who]
i will start the first entry with 2AM...

2AM DIGI LIVE KPOP IN MALAYSIA
18-21 MAY 2011..
Sob...sob...
another event that i didn't have the chance to go...because

  1. i'm still a student
  2. it is during my semester break which means i am really broke, coz all my allowance has been used
  3. can't afford the ticket as the same reason above
  4. if i even got  a chance to go there, who will accompany me?? my other kpop chinggu is crazy over Big Bang and YG artist. my brother?? even he is also into kPOP..but i don't think he accompany me and hearing me screaming overr thoose hunk guys...it's not something wasn't cool for the guys to do..bt there's nothing wrong to just accompany me rite?? hahahaha...
well hear a picture of 2AM in Malaysia...getting it from various source...thank you everyone...

2AM DRAWING BATIK





2AM WEARING PELIKAT



 don't know why, but i found out seulong is so funny wearing pelikat, yet soo cute..
귀여운 (gwi yeo wun)


This entry was posted on 19:01 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments