Foreword  

Posted by athirah

A new blog for me...
due to some problem with my previous blog.. miss black shoes
and i don't know how to fix it
i made my mind to create a new one..

but this time..a little bit different from the previous,
why??? here's the reason...


  • no more miss black shoes...now its YoRumee
  • i am gonna use more english, so that my blog can be read globally.....hahahahaaha..
  • 60% of the entry would be about the things that i like very much..KPOP...
  • since  "I AM"   "HOTTEST"  so you will expect more entry about all this guys...
  • i also will try to share other types of info also....
let's start now....and wish me luck everyone.......

This entry was posted on 18:59 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments